Using MyCenturaHealth, you can access your personal health information and communicate with your health care providers online. This portal allows you to access your medical records and communicate with your health care providers.
Using the official portal, you can view certain medical information online in a secure environment. You can access certain medical information with MyCenturaHealth in a safe manner, including, but not limited to, selected portions of your medical record and summary health information, current medications, allergies, immunizations, histories, and test results.
MyCenturaHealth Terms and Conditions
- MyCenturaHealth Terms and Conditions of Use are accessible through the portal. You confirm you have read, understand, and agree to them before accessing or using the portal.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to request an account.
- The portal allows parents or legal guardians of minor children up to age 12 to request access to their minor child’s medical information.
- You may also receive SMS messages regarding the account activity if you choose to receive them.
- All materials from the portal may be downloaded and reprinted for your personal and noncommercial use only, provided all appropriate notices and disclaimers are included.
- Neither Centura Health nor these external websites are responsible for the security or privacy practices of these websites.
- Centura Health will assume no responsibility for any information transmitted, received, or submitted by you to the portal or for how you or any third parties may use or misuse this information.
- In addition, you acknowledge and agree that any content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the portal or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws.