The MyCenturaHealth Login web portal allows patients to access their current and historical personal information online. The Centura CEOC developed it to streamline the management of clinical and non-clinical information at Centura Health. Your electronic health records (EHR) are accessible through the official patient portal in several ways, including finding doctors, getting prescription refills, and more.
With the MyCenturaHealth portal, patients can now access a wide range of resources from any device, anywhere, anytime. There are several benefits to the portal that ease the lives of many patients. After successful login, you can begin using the benefits associated with your account.
MyCenturaHealth Portal Benefits
Users can take advantage of several benefits offered by the portal. The portal provides the following benefits:
- To view your test results, you don’t have to wait for a phone call or letter. From the portal, you can access it and get the doctor’s comments within a few days.
- Examine your current medications, allergies, immunizations, medical conditions, and lab results.
- Through Centura Health Physician Group’s secure, online messaging service, you can communicate with your provider.
- At participating locations, you can view upcoming appointments and receive reminders.
- Doctors can also provide answers to your medical questions from the comfort of your home.
- If you receive an update to your medical record, you will be notified.
- Paying your medical bills is also possible through the portal.
- Providing quality health care to the diverse populations in the communities we serve is the goal of Centura Health.
- In order to meet patients’ needs, Centra Health will offer them reasonable payment plans, allowing their accounts to remain past due for at least 30 days.
If you have questions regarding any aspect of your account, feel free to contact support at any time. You can reach the Patient Support Line at 1-866-414-1562 or e-mail them at [email protected]